- Exhibition on view from June 26th to September 27th.
- Open for public on Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-17:00. (Crypt from 13:00-17:00)
3 unique locations
For an optimal experience of the exhibition, it is recommended to start your visit in the beautiful gardens of Villa Carpentier (1). Then, you'll cross Ronse, the Art Deco city, where you will discover the monumental, Romanesque St Hermes’ crypt (2), located in the historical city centre 'De Vrijheid'. Finally, the route will lead you to the contemporary-architectural site of cultural centre De Ververij (3). It is located in the former textile factory 'Teintureries Belges' and is now the beating cultural heart of the city.
QR codes will lead you to the visitor's guide or additional information on the artworks.
Combi ticket park Villa Carpentier + crypt + garden CC De Ververij:
- Standard rate: € 15
- Inhabitants of Ronse: € 12,5
- Students / pensioners: € 10
- Children -12 years old: free
- Discount for families with children +12 years
Of course we want your visit to be safe and pleasant. Therefore we take the necessary precautions.
Some measures for a safe and comfortable visit tot he exhibition:
- The number of visitors per hour is limited.
- In and around the buildings, the necessary hygiene measures are taken into account. Contact surfaces, sanitary etc. are cleaned regularly.
- We provide alcohol gel to disinfect your hands. Feel free to use this.
- Please follow the walking route and keep at least 1.5 metres away from other visitors.
- Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended and is mandatory when entering the buildings.
By public transport
The station of Ronse is located 2,4 km from the Villa Carpentier (departure), 1 km from the St Hermes’ crypt and 1,4 km from CC De Ververij.
More info on departure times at: NMBS Realtime
Rent an e-bike or a tandem!
E-bike rental location ‘De Passage’ (near the St Hermes' crypt): 5 e-bikes for rent from July 1st (subject to Covid-19 measures)
St.-Martensstraat 39, 9600 Ronse
Info & reservation: +32 (0)55 31 75 17 - more info
Vanhauwaert rijwielfabriek (near the station): 1 tandem for rent
Gefusilleerdenlaan 9, 9600 Ronse
T +32 (0)55 21 13 48
E17 direction Kortrijk, Exit Nr. 8 De Pinte - Oudenaarde - Nazareth - Follow N60
E17 direction Ghent, Exit Nr. 5 Waregem - Ronse - Anzegem
R0, Exit 21 Halle, Follow N203, take E429 direction Rijsel - Doornik - Aat, Exit nr. 31 Renaix - Frasnes - Leuze, Follow N60
E17 direction Ghent - Sint-Niklaas, Exit Nr. 8 De Pinte - Oudenaarde - Nazareth - Follow N60
- near the Villa Carpentier: ROK 52, Pont West (industrial zone at the intersection of Doorniksesteenweg and Pontstraat), 9600 Ronse (300 m) - free
- near the St Hermes’ crypt:
parking Familia (access via Kruisstraat and Kegelkaai) - free
parking Stadhuis (town hall) - paid
- near CC De Ververij: parking site CC De Ververij (Wolvestraat) - free
You can also park for free in Ronse at the following peripheral car parks:
- parking Station (entry via IJzerstraat)
- parking Ferrant (Joseph Ferrantstraat)
- parking Portois (Oude Vesten)
Download here the tourist map with free peripheral car parks indicated.